MADISON, Wis. - A 36-year-old man is suspected of operating while intoxicated after a hit-and-run crash late Thursday night, according to a release from Madison police.
Officers were called to the intersection of County Road T and North Sprecher Road at 10:56 p.m. for a report of a hit-and-run crash. Police said the suspect vehicle struck another vehicle and left the scene, but someone got the license plate information off the suspect vehicle.
Police found the address of the registered owner was nearby, found the suspect vehicle and arrested Matthew J. Palmer on suspicion of first-offense operating while intoxicated and hit-and-run.
No one was injured in the crash.Madison crime map
- Wisconsin man among families suing government to identify remains of unknown soldiers
- Montello man sentenced after sexually abusing a 14-year-old
- Montello man charged with repeated sexual assault of 14-year-old
- Fatal plane crash in Sheboygan County
- Plane crashes in field in Sheboygan County
- Man dies after smoking synthetic pot