LA CROSSE, Wis. - A judge significantly lowered the bond for the La Crosse police officer accused of threatening to kill his family.
45-year-old Alan Iverson is charged with domestic disorderly conduct and domestic intimidation of a victim.
Iverson was arrested last Thursday after his wife said he threatened to shoot her, their kids, and himself after she asked for a divorce. He disputes those claims.
Iverson's bond was lowered Tuesday from $100,000 to a $1,000 cash bond.
Iverson will be back in court next week.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land