LA CROSSE, Wis. - A judge significantly lowered the bond for the La Crosse police officer accused of threatening to kill his family.
45-year-old Alan Iverson is charged with domestic disorderly conduct and domestic intimidation of a victim.
Iverson was arrested last Thursday after his wife said he threatened to shoot her, their kids, and himself after she asked for a divorce. He disputes those claims.
Iverson's bond was lowered Tuesday from $100,000 to a $1,000 cash bond.
Iverson will be back in court next week.
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Suspect in custody in Middleton homicide
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two
- Two seriously injured in pickup vs. semi crash