LAKE MILLS, Wis. - A four-vehicle crash on Highway O in the town of Lake Mills Saturday leaves one man dead, officials say.
Officials responded to a report of a crash on Highway O three-tenths of a mile south of Kroghville Road around 12:36 p.m., according to a release. The crash involved a pickup truck and three motorcycles.
An initial investigation revealed that one of the northbound motorcycles crossed the center line and struck a southbound pickup truck, officials said. Two other motorcycles crashed while avoiding the first accident.
The driver of the motorcycle that struck the truck, Jordan Vogel, 23, of Jefferson, did not survive the crash, police said. Matthew Heine, 22, of Jefferson, and the pickup truck driver, Randy Trumpf, 31, of Waterloo, received minor injuries. Ruger Roehl, 19, of Watertown, was injured and transported to UW Hospital.
The crash is still under investigation.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart