LAKE MILLS, Wis. - A four-vehicle crash on Highway O in the town of Lake Mills Saturday leaves one man dead, officials say.
Officials responded to a report of a crash on Highway O three-tenths of a mile south of Kroghville Road around 12:36 p.m., according to a release. The crash involved a pickup truck and three motorcycles.
An initial investigation revealed that one of the northbound motorcycles crossed the center line and struck a southbound pickup truck, officials said. Two other motorcycles crashed while avoiding the first accident.
The driver of the motorcycle that struck the truck, Jordan Vogel, 23, of Jefferson, did not survive the crash, police said. Matthew Heine, 22, of Jefferson, and the pickup truck driver, Randy Trumpf, 31, of Waterloo, received minor injuries. Ruger Roehl, 19, of Watertown, was injured and transported to UW Hospital.
The crash is still under investigation.
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land
- Victims chase suspected burglars with shovel
- Wisconsin school advocates pushing for more money
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely misunderstood
- Shell casings found downtown after shots fired call