BELOIT, Wis. - A motorcycle driver rear-ended a vehicle and went through the vehicle's back window around 7:30 Wednesday night, officials said.
The crash in the 3200 block of Riverside Drive left the motorcycle driver with significant, but not severe injuries, police said.
The driver of the motorcycle was cited for first-offense operating while intoxicated, following too close and operating without insurance.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry