BELOIT, Wis. - A motorcycle driver rear-ended a vehicle and went through the vehicle's back window around 7:30 Wednesday night, officials said.
The crash in the 3200 block of Riverside Drive left the motorcycle driver with significant, but not severe injuries, police said.
The driver of the motorcycle was cited for first-offense operating while intoxicated, following too close and operating without insurance.
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say
- Local musician, drum instructor charged with possession of child porn
- WIAA board approves concussion insurance for student athletes
- Complaint: 14-year-old's father finds sexual assault suspect in closet