MADISON, Wis. - A moped driver was taken to a hospital with serious injuries Wednesday morning after a collision, according to a release.
The 20-year-old man was driving down West Johnson Street when his moped and a car collided, according to the release.
Officials say the moped driver has serious injuries but is listed in stable condition. The driver of the car was not injured.
The crash is under investigation, officials say.
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend