MADISON, Wis. - A moped driver was taken to a hospital with serious injuries Wednesday morning after a collision, according to a release.
The 20-year-old man was driving down West Johnson Street when his moped and a car collided, according to the release.
Officials say the moped driver has serious injuries but is listed in stable condition. The driver of the car was not injured.
The crash is under investigation, officials say.
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say