MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee police said the owner of a food store was killed after struggling with a masked gunman.
Police identified the man killed as 53-year-old Fawzi Abu-Hamdan. He was working at the Zara Food Store on Friday night when the gunman entered the store and demanded money.
William Jessup, of the Milwaukee Police Department, said no arrests have been made. He said the motive of the attack appears to be robbery and that the investigation is continuing.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry