MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee police said the owner of a food store was killed after struggling with a masked gunman.
Police identified the man killed as 53-year-old Fawzi Abu-Hamdan. He was working at the Zara Food Store on Friday night when the gunman entered the store and demanded money.
William Jessup, of the Milwaukee Police Department, said no arrests have been made. He said the motive of the attack appears to be robbery and that the investigation is continuing.
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say