MILTON, Wis. - A Milton man was arrested Thursday after a man the suspect was taking care of had fallen and was taken to the hospital on Tuesday, according to a release.
Syren Bolderdene, 35, was privately contracted to be a live-in caretaker for the victim, a 76-year-old Milton man, officials say.
The victim was transported on Tuesday to Mercy hospital and treated for injuries and other ailments that were the result of his living conditions, officials say.
An investigation revealed suspicious fractures, bruising and scratches on the victim, according to the release.
Officials say it appears the victim was left in a soiled diaper and bedclothes for at least 24 hours.
Bolderdene was arrested around 11 a.m. Thursday on felony charges of abuse of an individual at risk, according to the release.
Officials say Bolderdene was transported to and held at the Rock County Jail and will appear in Rock County Circuit Court on Friday.
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire