MIDDLETON, Wis. - A Middleton bank was robbed Monday afternoon by a man who said he was armed, according to a release.
Middleton police said they responded at 1:59 p.m. to the Associated Bank at 2420 Allen Blvd.
Officials said the suspect said he was armed but no firearm was seen.
The suspect left on foot from the front door and no one was injured, according to the release.
The suspect is described as a white male, late 20s to early 30s, 6 feet tall, thin build, with closely cropped hair, according to the release. The suspect was wearing a black collared shirt and blue jeans.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK