MIDDLETON, Wis. - A Middleton bank was robbed Monday afternoon by a man who said he was armed, according to a release.
Middleton police said they responded at 1:59 p.m. to the Associated Bank at 2420 Allen Blvd.
Officials said the suspect said he was armed but no firearm was seen.
The suspect left on foot from the front door and no one was injured, according to the release.
The suspect is described as a white male, late 20s to early 30s, 6 feet tall, thin build, with closely cropped hair, according to the release. The suspect was wearing a black collared shirt and blue jeans.
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement