MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said West District officers responded to report of an armed robbery in the 500 block of Zor Shrine Place late Wednesday morning.
A 22-year-old Madison man told police said he was outside when he was approached by two men, one of whom was armed with a box cutter. One robber struck the victim and the victim was knocked to the ground, according to the report.
The men fled with his wallet.
A police dog aided in a track, but the robbers have not been located.
Police said one of the thieves was described as white, in his 20s with light-colored hair wearing a red baseball cap, red T-shirt and khaki shorts.
The other robber was described as a white man, also in his 20s, with dark hair wearing a red T-shirt and khaki shorts.
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement
- Uncertainty creates challenges for growth in manufacturing