MIDDLETON TOWNSHIP, Wis. - Investigators said electrical bills alerted them to a marijuana grow in the 7700 block of Ox Trail Way in Middleton Township.
Carole Vercillo, 59, was arrested Tuesday after Dane County deputies said they found more than 90 marijuana plants are her home.
A warrant indicates investigators were tipped off after looking at electricity usage at the home, which they say was about $380 higher than neighboring homes.
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head
- Lack of sand for roads prompts Wisconsin Dells school closure, official says
- Mother, missing children could be in Black Hills
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash injures 3
- Man arrested on suspicion of 4th OWI
- Former president George H.W. Bush hospitalized