MIDDLETON TOWNSHIP, Wis. - Investigators said electrical bills alerted them to a marijuana grow in the 7700 block of Ox Trail Way in Middleton Township.
Carole Vercillo, 59, was arrested Tuesday after Dane County deputies said they found more than 90 marijuana plants are her home.
A warrant indicates investigators were tipped off after looking at electricity usage at the home, which they say was about $380 higher than neighboring homes.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says