MADISON, Wis. - A man walking a dog and wearing only a turban has been reported by a number of residents on Madison's north side, according to a release from Madison police.
Police were called to North Sherman Avenue and Northport Drive at 9:26 a.m. on Sunday for a report of a naked man walking his dog near that intersection.
Another resident reported seeing the man near Lake View Elementary School.
Officers couldn't find the man, but found a third resident who reported seeing a nude man walking a brown dog. He said the man appeared to have a T-shirt wrapped around his head.
The man is described as white, in his 30s with reddish brown hair.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns