MADISON, Wis. - A man walking a dog and wearing only a turban has been reported by a number of residents on Madison's north side, according to a release from Madison police.
Police were called to North Sherman Avenue and Northport Drive at 9:26 a.m. on Sunday for a report of a naked man walking his dog near that intersection.
Another resident reported seeing the man near Lake View Elementary School.
Officers couldn't find the man, but found a third resident who reported seeing a nude man walking a brown dog. He said the man appeared to have a T-shirt wrapped around his head.
The man is described as white, in his 30s with reddish brown hair.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK