MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said they are investigating reports of a man causing a series of problems at an auto dealership lot.
An employee at Kayser Ford, 2303 W. Beltline Highway, contacted the Madison police Monday morning to report problems.
The employee said a man was throwing rocks, from an adjoining property, towards the business Monday morning. No damage was reported; however, the employee said the rock thrower was also spotted this past Saturday afternoon. One tossed rock broke the rear windshield of a 2013 Lincoln, causing an estimated $4,000 damage, according to a Madison Police Department incident report.
Police said the employee believes the same man shot an arrow onto the Kayser lot last Wednesday morning. That incident was reported to police at the time.
No suspect has been identified and no motivation for the crimes is known, police said.
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say