WISCONSIN DELLS, Wis. - A 24-year-old man suffered stab wounds after a fight outside a Wisconsin Dells night club Friday night, police said.
The Lake Delton Police Department said at 11:56 p.m. officers and Dells-Delton EMS responded to the area of Wisconsin Dells Parkway near Club Wett for a report of two men fighting. First responders found a 24-year-old man with an apparent stab wound to the lower back. The 24-year-old was taken to St. Clare Hospital by Dells-Delton EMS. The man was treated and later released.
Lake Delton police said Saturday morning that a suspect has been identified but has not been charged.
Police did not release the names of the victim or suspect pending the investigation.
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say
- Local musician, drum instructor charged with possession of child porn