WISCONSIN DELLS, Wis. - A 24-year-old man suffered stab wounds after a fight outside a Wisconsin Dells night club Friday night, police said.
The Lake Delton Police Department said at 11:56 p.m. officers and Dells-Delton EMS responded to the area of Wisconsin Dells Parkway near Club Wett for a report of two men fighting. First responders found a 24-year-old man with an apparent stab wound to the lower back. The 24-year-old was taken to St. Clare Hospital by Dells-Delton EMS. The man was treated and later released.
Lake Delton police said Saturday morning that a suspect has been identified but has not been charged.
Police did not release the names of the victim or suspect pending the investigation.
- Local woman shares warning after credit card theft
- Bond reduced in UW-Stout student death case
- Madison police make arrest in downtown robbery
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving