WISCONSIN DELLS, Wis. - A 24-year-old man suffered stab wounds after a fight outside a Wisconsin Dells night club Friday night, police said.
The Lake Delton Police Department said at 11:56 p.m. officers and Dells-Delton EMS responded to the area of Wisconsin Dells Parkway near Club Wett for a report of two men fighting. First responders found a 24-year-old man with an apparent stab wound to the lower back. The 24-year-old was taken to St. Clare Hospital by Dells-Delton EMS. The man was treated and later released.
Lake Delton police said Saturday morning that a suspect has been identified but has not been charged.
Police did not release the names of the victim or suspect pending the investigation.
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs