WISCONSIN DELLS, Wis. - A 24-year-old man suffered stab wounds after a fight outside a Wisconsin Dells night club Friday night, police said.
The Lake Delton Police Department said at 11:56 p.m. officers and Dells-Delton EMS responded to the area of Wisconsin Dells Parkway near Club Wett for a report of two men fighting. First responders found a 24-year-old man with an apparent stab wound to the lower back. The 24-year-old was taken to St. Clare Hospital by Dells-Delton EMS. The man was treated and later released.
Lake Delton police said Saturday morning that a suspect has been identified but has not been charged.
Police did not release the names of the victim or suspect pending the investigation.
- Suspected serial thief steals again, police say
- State manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Man scammed out of $4,300 by person claiming to be grandson
- Man stabs girlfriend in neck with scissors, police say
- Fremont woman accused in boyfriend's fatal stabbing is acquitted
- East Towne Mall employee attacked, robbed