JANESVILLE, Wis. - A man was stabbed in the arm early Sunday morning during a domestic disturbance in Janesville, according to a release.
Police were dispatched to reports of a domestic disturbance at a residence in the 300 block of West Van Buren Street around 1:40 a.m., officials said.
Officers found a man who had been stabbed in the upper arm, according to the release. He was transported to Mercy Hospital where he was treated and released.
Investigators conducted interviews, and arrested Alisa M. Golden on a first-degree recklessly endangering safety charge, police said. She was taken to the Rock County Jail where she remains in custody pending a court appearance.
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes
- Madison middle school to require student uniforms