JANESVILLE, Wis. - A man was stabbed in the arm early Sunday morning during a domestic disturbance in Janesville, according to a release.
Police were dispatched to reports of a domestic disturbance at a residence in the 300 block of West Van Buren Street around 1:40 a.m., officials said.
Officers found a man who had been stabbed in the upper arm, according to the release. He was transported to Mercy Hospital where he was treated and released.
Investigators conducted interviews, and arrested Alisa M. Golden on a first-degree recklessly endangering safety charge, police said. She was taken to the Rock County Jail where she remains in custody pending a court appearance.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend
- Madison police have video of road rage incident involving a car and bike
- Robbery suspect arrested after stealing purse containing $1