TOWN OF WILLOW SPRINGS, Wis. - A Darlington man sustained serious injuries during a motorcycle crash north of Darlington Saturday night, officials said.
Lafayette County sheriff's deputies responded to reports of a two-vehicle crash on Highway 23 in the town of Willow Springs, according to a release.
An initial investigation revealed Mark B. Pattinson, 46, of Darlington, was traveling southbound on a 2012 Harley Davidson motorcycle when a 2013 Dodge Ram being driven by Richard H. Ubersox, 63, of Darlington, was exiting a private driveway, officials said. Pattinson braked and slid into the northbound lane and into Ubersox's truck.
Pattison was transported to Memorial Hospital of Lafayette County with serious injuries, according to the release. Ubersox and his passenger, Kimberlee A. Jacobsen, 57, of Shullsburg, were not injured.
Pattinson's motorcycle was towed from the crash and Ubersox's truck was driven from the scene, officials said.Highway 23 in town of Willow Springs
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need
- Woman's self-written obituary goes viral