TOWN OF WILLOW SPRINGS, Wis. - A Darlington man sustained serious injuries during a motorcycle crash north of Darlington Saturday night, officials said.
Lafayette County sheriff's deputies responded to reports of a two-vehicle crash on Highway 23 in the town of Willow Springs, according to a release.
An initial investigation revealed Mark B. Pattinson, 46, of Darlington, was traveling southbound on a 2012 Harley Davidson motorcycle when a 2013 Dodge Ram being driven by Richard H. Ubersox, 63, of Darlington, was exiting a private driveway, officials said. Pattinson braked and slid into the northbound lane and into Ubersox's truck.
Pattison was transported to Memorial Hospital of Lafayette County with serious injuries, according to the release. Ubersox and his passenger, Kimberlee A. Jacobsen, 57, of Shullsburg, were not injured.
Pattinson's motorcycle was towed from the crash and Ubersox's truck was driven from the scene, officials said.Highway 23 in town of Willow Springs
- UWM instructor hopes students can find solution to lead problem
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash
- Assembly Republicans plan to add $300 million for roads
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration