MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said two men robbed a 62-year-old man in his apartment on the city's far west side early Monday morning.
The victim said two men kicked in the door of his apartment in the 2300 block Carling Drive at about 2:30 a.m., according to a Madison Police Department incident report.
He said he was knocked to the floor, punched and kicked, according to police.
Police said the robbers demanded to know where the money was kept and fled with cash and a MoneyGram.
The victim reported the crime several hours after it happened, according to the incident report.
- Mars investigating Skittles said to be intended for cattle
- Judge denies motions to dismiss 4 charges against Alec Cook
- Man sentenced in heroin overdose death
- Man charged in fatal shooting of sheriff's deputy
- PD: Man hit in head, robbed during believed stereo equipment sale
- Wisconsin farmers could be affected by late cabinet pick