MADISON, Wis. - A 36-year-old Beltline driver was arrested during the Monday-morning rush hour for allegedly ramming another driver's van, according to a release.
Jose A. Bruno-Valencia, 36, of Madison, believed he had been cut off by a female driver as they both tried to exit onto South Gammon Road around 7:50 a.m., officials said.
Witnesses told police Bruno-Valencia rammed the woman's van, causing it to travel across traffic lanes, according to the release.
The woman was taken to a hospital for back pain following the incident, police said.
Bruno-Valencia was arrested on tentative charges of second-degree recklessly endangering safety and operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.Madison crime map
- Trump, Walker discuss dairy dispute in Wisconsin
- 6-year-old watching TV nearly struck by bullet, Madison police say
- Man injured in gunfire incident at Verona Road gas station
- Student stabbed, seriously wounded at Kenosha high school
- Sauk County man wins $53,000 lottery prize
- Bullets hit 2 apartment buildings, police say