MADISON, Wis. - A 36-year-old Beltline driver was arrested during the Monday-morning rush hour for allegedly ramming another driver's van, according to a release.
Jose A. Bruno-Valencia, 36, of Madison, believed he had been cut off by a female driver as they both tried to exit onto South Gammon Road around 7:50 a.m., officials said.
Witnesses told police Bruno-Valencia rammed the woman's van, causing it to travel across traffic lanes, according to the release.
The woman was taken to a hospital for back pain following the incident, police said.
Bruno-Valencia was arrested on tentative charges of second-degree recklessly endangering safety and operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.Madison crime map
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire