MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said a man beat a woman and then drove over her arm with a car Friday afternoon.
The 24-year-old Madison woman was hospitalized Friday after a car tire rolled over her arm in the 7100 block of Flower Lane, according to a Madison Police Department incident report.
The victim said a man with whom she has had a relationship punched her repeatedly in the head and choked her while she was inside a car with him, according to police.
Police said the woman believes she lost consciousness and was dragged out of the vehicle. She said the man then drove over her arm, according to the incident report.
The victim was treated for multiple injuries.
Police said the man is at large.
- Man suffers ‘incapacitating injury' in Grant County crash, deputies say
- Surveillance video shows burglars breaking into Madison cellphone store
- Records show little GOP feedback to state education plan
- Lincoln Hills psychologist dismissed
- Kenosha teen who stabbed classmate was punched by victim
- La Crosse man accused of posting nude photos of ex online