MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said a man beat a woman and then drove over her arm with a car Friday afternoon.
The 24-year-old Madison woman was hospitalized Friday after a car tire rolled over her arm in the 7100 block of Flower Lane, according to a Madison Police Department incident report.
The victim said a man with whom she has had a relationship punched her repeatedly in the head and choked her while she was inside a car with him, according to police.
Police said the woman believes she lost consciousness and was dragged out of the vehicle. She said the man then drove over her arm, according to the incident report.
The victim was treated for multiple injuries.
Police said the man is at large.
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs