MADISON, Wis. - A 47-year-old Madison man pulled a knife during a fight on a Metro bus, according to a release from Madison police.
Police said Leon Lane, Sr. was in the middle of a dispute over money with an acquaintance on the bus Thursday night. The fight turned into a pushing match when Lane pulled the knife and threatened the 36-year-old man, police said.
A passenger called 911 and the bus stopped in the 2600 block of Shopko Drive when both men got off.
Lane was arrested on suspicion of carrying a concealed weapon, disorderly conduct while armed and on several warrants.Madison crime map
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes
- Madison middle school to require student uniforms