MADISON, Wis. - A 47-year-old Madison man pulled a knife during a fight on a Metro bus, according to a release from Madison police.
Police said Leon Lane, Sr. was in the middle of a dispute over money with an acquaintance on the bus Thursday night. The fight turned into a pushing match when Lane pulled the knife and threatened the 36-year-old man, police said.
A passenger called 911 and the bus stopped in the 2600 block of Shopko Drive when both men got off.
Lane was arrested on suspicion of carrying a concealed weapon, disorderly conduct while armed and on several warrants.Madison crime map
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees