MADISON, Wis. - A man was arrested on suspicion of fourth-offense operating while intoxicated after getting into a crash on John Nolen Drive Saturday afternoon, according to a release from Madison police.
Officers said a 39-year-old Madison man was driving south on John Nolen Drive when he was struck by a vehicle driven by 43-year-old Shane D. Hommen. Police said Hommen was northbound on John Nolen and struck the vehicle as he was turning west onto East Lakeside Drive.
Hommen was slumped over the wheel when police arrived, according to the report. An officer said Hommen acknowledged he'd had a couple drinks.
Neither man was seriously hurt.Madison crime map
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say