TOWN OF BERRY, Wis. - An 81-year-old man was injured when a hay baler rolled over him Tuesday, officials said.
Officials responded to 9282 Highway 19 in the town of Berry around 12:45 p.m. for an EMS call, according to a release.
Benjamin Hodgson, of Mazomanie, was seriously injured when a hay baler rolled over him, officials said. The baler was unhitched from the tractor and rolled backward over Hodgson, pinning his legs.
Hodgson was transported by Med Flight to UW Hospital, according to the release.
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks