MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are looking for a man who robbed a GNC at 6690 Odana Road Thursday afternoon, according to a release.
A man walked into the store around 3:30 p.m. and asked the employee about a product, but then demanded money from the register, police said. The employee complied.
According to the release, no weapon was seen or implied.
The man immediately left the store and went westbound on Odana Road, officials said. The employee was not injured, and there were no customers in the store at the time.
Police initiated a K-9 track, but were not able to find the robber.
He is described as black, 6 feet 2 inches tall, 20-25 years old, and was last seen wearing a matching grey Adidas sweat suit.Madison crime map
- UWM instructor hopes students can find solution to lead problem
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash
- Assembly Republicans plan to add $300 million for roads
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration