VILLAGE OF JACKSON, Wis. - Police in suburban Milwaukee said a 26-year-old Germantown man pulled over with marijuana in his car apparently tried to hide the drug by eating it.
The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported Tuesday that Village of Jackson police stopped the man's vehicle on Sunday afternoon for expired plates. Officers smelled marijuana smoke wafting from inside and spotted traces of the drug on the floor and console, police said.
The man and a passenger denied using the drug, but during a sobriety field test an officer discovered that the man's mouth was coated with marijuana flakes and that he had a green tongue, according to police.
The man was arrested on charges of operating under the influence and carrying a concealed weapon.
Police said the man had a club in his car that was a violation of his probation.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land