MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said a man exposed himself to two women who were doing laundry at a laundromat Friday night on the city's far west side.
The two Madison women, ages 44 and 22, called for police at about 10:44 p.m. after a man exposed himself while staring at the younger victim.
The victims were inside Parktowne Speed Queen Laundry at 510 Grand Canyon Dr., and the man was outside the front window, according to a Madison Police Department incident report.
Police said the man fled after another laundry patron, a 37-year-old Madison man, realized what was happening and went outside to give chase.
The perpetrator wasn't located. Police said he was described as a white man in his early 20s, standing 5 feet 11 inches tall with a thin build. He was wearing a black beanie, a dark hooded jacket and dark gray sweatpants, police said.
- Stoughton man critical after rollover crash
- 30 missing after avalanche buries Italian hotel
- One injured after stabbing in Madison
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Missing Marathon County man found safe
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'