MADISON, Wis. - Madison police said a man exposed himself to two women who were doing laundry at a laundromat Friday night on the city's far west side.
The two Madison women, ages 44 and 22, called for police at about 10:44 p.m. after a man exposed himself while staring at the younger victim.
The victims were inside Parktowne Speed Queen Laundry at 510 Grand Canyon Dr., and the man was outside the front window, according to a Madison Police Department incident report.
Police said the man fled after another laundry patron, a 37-year-old Madison man, realized what was happening and went outside to give chase.
The perpetrator wasn't located. Police said he was described as a white man in his early 20s, standing 5 feet 11 inches tall with a thin build. He was wearing a black beanie, a dark hooded jacket and dark gray sweatpants, police said.
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two