WAUNAKEE, Wis. - A man stopped for running a stop sign was arrested on suspicion of ninth-offense operating while intoxicated, according to a release from Waunakee police.
Police said Richard A. Duran, 40, was spotted running a stop sign and then driving in the opposite lane of traffic at 12:13 a.m. on Sunday.
Duran was arrested after he was put through field sobriety tests, police said. He was also arrested on a probation hold.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry