WAUNAKEE, Wis. - A man stopped for running a stop sign was arrested on suspicion of ninth-offense operating while intoxicated, according to a release from Waunakee police.
Police said Richard A. Duran, 40, was spotted running a stop sign and then driving in the opposite lane of traffic at 12:13 a.m. on Sunday.
Duran was arrested after he was put through field sobriety tests, police said. He was also arrested on a probation hold.
- State at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- 15-year-old girl shot with BB gun at Elver Park
- Missing girl found in Fort Atkinson man's home; man faces federal kidnapping charges
- 2 seen fleeing scene of gunfire, crash, police say
- Prosecutor: Deputy was justified in shooting
- Man beaten, robbed outside apartment, police say