MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man was arrested over the weekend on suspicion of robbing a downtown pharmacy last week, according to Madison police.
Community Pharmacy at 341 State St. was robbed April 23. Police said the robber entered the store, kept a hand in his pocket and demanded pharmaceuticals. He took drugs, including morphine, according to police.
Jesse Kirk, 34, is also being looked at a suspect in other pharmacy robberies, including the robbery of the pharmacy at Shopko at 2201 Zeier Rd. Police said the robbery was similar to the robbery at Community Pharmacy.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says