MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man was arrested over the weekend on suspicion of robbing a downtown pharmacy last week, according to Madison police.
Community Pharmacy at 341 State St. was robbed April 23. Police said the robber entered the store, kept a hand in his pocket and demanded pharmaceuticals. He took drugs, including morphine, according to police.
Jesse Kirk, 34, is also being looked at a suspect in other pharmacy robberies, including the robbery of the pharmacy at Shopko at 2201 Zeier Rd. Police said the robbery was similar to the robbery at Community Pharmacy.
- Autopsy unable to ID human remains found in shed fire, officials say
- State plan seeks to cut achievement gap in half
- No injuries reported in burst of afternoon gunfire in residential neighborhood
- Local woman shares warning after credit card theft
- Bond reduced in UW-Stout student death case
- Madison police make arrest in downtown robbery