MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man was arrested over the weekend on suspicion of robbing a downtown pharmacy last week, according to Madison police.
Community Pharmacy at 341 State St. was robbed April 23. Police said the robber entered the store, kept a hand in his pocket and demanded pharmaceuticals. He took drugs, including morphine, according to police.
Jesse Kirk, 34, is also being looked at a suspect in other pharmacy robberies, including the robbery of the pharmacy at Shopko at 2201 Zeier Rd. Police said the robbery was similar to the robbery at Community Pharmacy.
- Renewable energy conference focuses on working with agriculture
- Adams County officials hope public can ID burglars in surveillance video
- UWM instructor hopes students can push for change
- Fire crews ventilate parking garage fire in unique way
- UW-Madison athletics employee fired
- Mom, daughter face charges when 16 horses found with moldy hay, no water