MADISON, Wis. - A Madison man was arrested over the weekend on suspicion of robbing a downtown pharmacy last week, according to Madison police.
Community Pharmacy at 341 State St. was robbed April 23. Police said the robber entered the store, kept a hand in his pocket and demanded pharmaceuticals. He took drugs, including morphine, according to police.
Jesse Kirk, 34, is also being looked at a suspect in other pharmacy robberies, including the robbery of the pharmacy at Shopko at 2201 Zeier Rd. Police said the robbery was similar to the robbery at Community Pharmacy.
- Kenosha man faces re-trial in 1990 murder of woman, 18
- More than 100 people to lose jobs when distributor closes in Watertown
- Real-looking starter pistol held to man's head in planned robbery, police say
- PD: Suspected drunken driver goes for officer's gun, injures 2 officers
- Deputies: Couple caught stealing coats may be connected to other thefts
- Detectives seek help identifying burglar in surveillance pics