MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are looking for a man involved in a shooting on the city's east side Sunday night.
Officers were called to Olbrich Park on Atwood Avenue at 8:26 p.m. for a domestic incident. Police said Henry Pullett, 64, fired a gun at a 68-year-old woman after saying he was going to kill himself. He fled the scene, and the woman was uninjured.
Anyone with information about Pullett's whereabouts is asked to call 911.
He was last known to be driving a blue 2006 Hyundai Sonata with a Minnesota license plate reading 575LDK.Madison crime map
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes
- Madison middle school to require student uniforms