MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are looking for a man involved in a shooting on the city's east side Sunday night.
Officers were called to Olbrich Park on Atwood Avenue at 8:26 p.m. for a domestic incident. Police said Henry Pullett, 64, fired a gun at a 68-year-old woman after saying he was going to kill himself. He fled the scene, and the woman was uninjured.
Anyone with information about Pullett's whereabouts is asked to call 911.
He was last known to be driving a blue 2006 Hyundai Sonata with a Minnesota license plate reading 575LDK.Madison crime map
- UWM instructor hopes students can find solution to lead problem
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash
- Assembly Republicans plan to add $300 million for roads
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration