JANESVILLE, Wis. - The Janesville Police Department is looking for a person involved in an early morning robbery Tuesday, according to a release.
Around 5:30 a.m. the robber entered the Walgreens at 1717 Milton Ave. and demanded prescription medication from the pharmacy, officials said. The robber displayed what appeared to be the butt end of a long gun that he had tucked in his pants.
The robber got away with an undetermined amount of medication and was last seen running in west of the Walgreens, according to the release.
The robber is described as 5 feet 10 inches to 6 feet tall, with a stocky build. The robber's face was covered by a camouflage bandanna. He was wearing a tan jacket, green hooded sweatshirt, blue pants, and dark shoes, and was carrying a dark colored duffel bag.
No one was injured during the robbery, officials said.
Police ask anyone with information on the robbery or can identify the robber to call the Janesville Police Department at 755-3100.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry