MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are looking for four people involved in a downtown attack early Sunday morning.
Officials said a 20-year-old man was walking home around 1:45 a.m. Sunday and stopped to sit on the street curb on the corner of Wisconsin Avenue and East Dayton Street.
The man was approached by two men and two women who attacked him and stole his iPhone, officials said.
The man was transported to the hospital, treated and released, officials said.
Police could not provide a description of the suspects.Madison crime map
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets
- Wisconsin tribes clash in casino expansion fight
- Arcadia embraces Hispanic population amid immigration talks
- Find of device that looked like military mortar causes scare
- Lawyers for man charged in killing accuse victim's boyfriend