BELOIT, Wis. - Police are looking for two suspects who fled from the scene of a fatal crash in Beloit.
Authorities say Cassondra Sympson was a passenger in a vehicle that was struck at an intersection on Coplin Avenue Sunday. Police say the 21-year-old Beloit woman died before a medical helicopter arrived at the scene. Three others in her vehicle were taken to a local hospital for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries and released. The injured included two children younger than two.
The Beloit Daily News reported two suspects in the vehicle that struck the victims' vehicle fled the scene on foot. Authorities said the suspects were traveling at a high rate of speed in a residential area when they hit the victims' vehicle.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash