MADISON, Wis. - A motorcyclist was injured in a crash on Madison's north side Monday night, according to a release.
The crash happened around 7:30 p.m. at the intersection of Northport Drive and School Road, police said.
Officials are investigating whether another vehicle that was in the area at the time of the crash was involved, police said.
The motorcyclist, a 62-year-old man, was taken to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, according to a release.
Northport Drive was closed for a short time while emergency responders cleared the scene, officials said.
Police are hoping to talk with the driver of a small, red four-door vehicle that was at the intersection at the time of the crash.
- Richland Center man faces OWI, drug charges
- Four injured in early-morning shooting
- Crews battle roof fire at McFarland cold storage facility
- Janesville high school holds safety workshop for girls
- James Brown's 'Funky Drummer' Clyde Stubblefield dies at 73
- Despite warm temps, Winter Fest, Polar Plunge continue as scheduled