MADISON, Wis. - A motorcyclist was injured in a crash on Madison's north side Monday night, according to a release.
The crash happened around 7:30 p.m. at the intersection of Northport Drive and School Road, police said.
Officials are investigating whether another vehicle that was in the area at the time of the crash was involved, police said.
The motorcyclist, a 62-year-old man, was taken to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, according to a release.
Northport Drive was closed for a short time while emergency responders cleared the scene, officials said.
Police are hoping to talk with the driver of a small, red four-door vehicle that was at the intersection at the time of the crash.
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire
- 'Peaceful' protests, candlelight vigil held in Madison over Trump inauguration
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees