MADISON, Wis. - A motorcyclist was injured in a crash on Madison's north side Monday night, according to a release.
The crash happened around 7:30 p.m. at the intersection of Northport Drive and School Road, police said.
Officials are investigating whether another vehicle that was in the area at the time of the crash was involved, police said.
The motorcyclist, a 62-year-old man, was taken to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, according to a release.
Northport Drive was closed for a short time while emergency responders cleared the scene, officials said.
Police are hoping to talk with the driver of a small, red four-door vehicle that was at the intersection at the time of the crash.
- Officials identify two men killed in Sheboygan plane crash
- CANCELED: Wisconsin River slow, no-wake order
- Janesville police take extra precautions after fentanyl found in area
- Forged letter criticizes local police chief
- DNR determines several factors led to Janesville fish kill
- Memorial Day travel expected to hit highest rate since 2005