MADISON, Wis. - Police are asking for the public's help in identifying two men who have been using a woman's stolen credit card, according to a release.
A 20-year-old woman told police she was out with friends in the Williamson Street area the night of Jan. 18, officials said. Early the next morning she realized her wallet had been stolen.
The two credit card thieves have been captured on surveillance footage using the stolen card at an East Washington Avenue gas station, police said.
Officials ask anyone who recognizes the men in the photos to contact Madison Area Crime Stoppers at 608-266-6014.Madison crime map
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash injures 3
- Man arrested on suspicion of 4th OWI
- Former president George H.W. Bush hospitalized
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap