MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are looking for a man who robbed the Associated Bank inside Copps at 620 S. Whitney Way Thursday afternoon, according to a release.
The man entered the bank and demanded cash, officials said. No weapon was seen during the incident.
Police said the robber left the bank on foot with an undisclosed amount of money, and a K-9 track was attempted.
He is described as 6 feet 1 inch tall with an average build. He was wearing a black ski mask, sunglasses, gloves and a green jacket. He was carrying a white and red plastic bag.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns