SAUK CITY, Wis. - Police are looking for information about an act of vandalism to a refurbished mural wall in Prairie du Sac, according to a release.
Sauk Prairie police responded to 670 Water St. in the village of Prairie du Sac for a vandalism complaint around 10 a.m., police said.
Graffiti was found on the wall of the recently refurbished Eagle Mural on the back of the Luck Antique building, according to the release.
The Sauk Prairie Police Department is working in conjunction with the Ferry Bluff Eagle Council along with Mike Habada, owner of Prairie Painting Services, to find who is responsible for the damage, officials said.
Police ask anyone who has information on the incident to contact the Sauk Prairie Police Department at 608-643-2427 or the Sauk County Crime Stoppers at 1-888-TIP-SAUK.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK