SAUK CITY, Wis. - Police are looking for information about an act of vandalism to a refurbished mural wall in Prairie du Sac, according to a release.
Sauk Prairie police responded to 670 Water St. in the village of Prairie du Sac for a vandalism complaint around 10 a.m., police said.
Graffiti was found on the wall of the recently refurbished Eagle Mural on the back of the Luck Antique building, according to the release.
The Sauk Prairie Police Department is working in conjunction with the Ferry Bluff Eagle Council along with Mike Habada, owner of Prairie Painting Services, to find who is responsible for the damage, officials said.
Police ask anyone who has information on the incident to contact the Sauk Prairie Police Department at 608-643-2427 or the Sauk County Crime Stoppers at 1-888-TIP-SAUK.
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them
- Dating apps pose risk to teenagers, expert says
- Lawsuit over baked goods ban heads to court
- FDA issues warning letters over 'bogus cancer cures'
- County leaders announce effort to increase access to services for sexual assault victims
- Man barricaded in house with guns, ammunition surrenders, police say