SAUK CITY, Wis. - Police are looking for information about an act of vandalism to a refurbished mural wall in Prairie du Sac, according to a release.
Sauk Prairie police responded to 670 Water St. in the village of Prairie du Sac for a vandalism complaint around 10 a.m., police said.
Graffiti was found on the wall of the recently refurbished Eagle Mural on the back of the Luck Antique building, according to the release.
The Sauk Prairie Police Department is working in conjunction with the Ferry Bluff Eagle Council along with Mike Habada, owner of Prairie Painting Services, to find who is responsible for the damage, officials said.
Police ask anyone who has information on the incident to contact the Sauk Prairie Police Department at 608-643-2427 or the Sauk County Crime Stoppers at 1-888-TIP-SAUK.
- Suspected serial thief steals again, police say
- State manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Man scammed out of $4,300 by person claiming to be grandson
- Man stabs girlfriend in neck with scissors, police say
- Fremont woman accused in boyfriend's fatal stabbing is acquitted
- East Towne Mall employee attacked, robbed