SAUK CITY, Wis. - Police are looking for information about an act of vandalism to a refurbished mural wall in Prairie du Sac, according to a release.
Sauk Prairie police responded to 670 Water St. in the village of Prairie du Sac for a vandalism complaint around 10 a.m., police said.
Graffiti was found on the wall of the recently refurbished Eagle Mural on the back of the Luck Antique building, according to the release.
The Sauk Prairie Police Department is working in conjunction with the Ferry Bluff Eagle Council along with Mike Habada, owner of Prairie Painting Services, to find who is responsible for the damage, officials said.
Police ask anyone who has information on the incident to contact the Sauk Prairie Police Department at 608-643-2427 or the Sauk County Crime Stoppers at 1-888-TIP-SAUK.
- Woman suffers broken nose from fruit thrown from balcony
- Glass packaging flaw prompts beer recall
- Winter weather could slow Wednesday commute
- $1M lottery ticket sold in Madison expires soon
- Men to be without safe, sober home with no live-in manager
- Ho-Chunk casino could draw $37 million from other casinos