JANESVILLE, Wis. - Police are looking for the driver of a pickup truck who was involved in a hit-and-run crash that injured a bicyclist Monday morning, Janesville police said.
Janesville police were sent around 6 a.m. to Beloit Avenue and Freedom Lane for reports of a hit-and-run crash, according to a release.
The victim of the crash was riding his bicycle south on Beloit Avenue when he was hit by a pickup truck, police said.
The driver of the pickup truck did not stop and kept driving south on Beloit Avenue, according to the release.
The bicyclist suffered non-life-threatening injuries, and was taken to St. Mary's Hospital.
Officials ask anyone with information on the driver of the truck or who witnessed the crash to call 608-757-2244.
- Wisconsin school advocates pushing for more money
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely misunderstood
- Shell casings found downtown after shots fired call
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother