JANESVILLE, Wis. - Police are looking for the driver of a pickup truck who was involved in a hit-and-run crash that injured a bicyclist Monday morning, Janesville police said.
Janesville police were sent around 6 a.m. to Beloit Avenue and Freedom Lane for reports of a hit-and-run crash, according to a release.
The victim of the crash was riding his bicycle south on Beloit Avenue when he was hit by a pickup truck, police said.
The driver of the pickup truck did not stop and kept driving south on Beloit Avenue, according to the release.
The bicyclist suffered non-life-threatening injuries, and was taken to St. Mary's Hospital.
Officials ask anyone with information on the driver of the truck or who witnessed the crash to call 608-757-2244.
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes
- Madison middle school to require student uniforms