MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are looking for a vehicle that was seen in a cemetery around the time two women had their wallets stolen, according to a release.
Officials are looking for an older gold Cadillac that was seen in the area when two women who were visiting a family grave site at Forest Hill Cemetery had their wallets stolen out of their vehicle.
The women told police they left their car unlocked when they went to pay their respects at the grave site at 3601 Speedway Road around 4:45 p.m. on April 26.
They said they had to walk over a hill to get to the grave site, and could not see who might have gone into their car, police said.
According to a release, one of their credit cards was used later at a University Avenue gas station.Madison crime map
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK