MONONA, Wis. - Monona police are looking for a dog that bit a woman at the Aldo Leopold Nature Center on March 30, according to a release.
The woman was visiting the nature center in the 300 block of Femrite Drive when she was bitten by a German shepherd, officials said. The German shepherd was also with a small white dog.
According to the release, the woman did not see an owner in the area.
Police said they have learned the woman may have to undergo rabies treatment if the dog is not located.
Officials ask anyone with information on the location of the dog or owner to contact the Monona Police Department at 608-222-0463.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says