MONONA, Wis. - Monona police are looking for a dog that bit a woman at the Aldo Leopold Nature Center on March 30, according to a release.
The woman was visiting the nature center in the 300 block of Femrite Drive when she was bitten by a German shepherd, officials said. The German shepherd was also with a small white dog.
According to the release, the woman did not see an owner in the area.
Police said they have learned the woman may have to undergo rabies treatment if the dog is not located.
Officials ask anyone with information on the location of the dog or owner to contact the Monona Police Department at 608-222-0463.
- Handful of rat virus cases seen in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Hilldale Mall launches redevelopment of south side
- State unemployment rate drops to 4 percent in December
- Expect traffic delays in downtown Madison for Women's March Saturday
- Police arrest suspected heroin dealers, seize 3 guns, $28K cash
- Russian officials: We're not counting on Trump to lift sanctions