COLUMBUS, Wis. - Columbus police are looking for a man possibly wearing a fake mustache who robbed an Anchor Bank Wednesday afternoon, according to a release.
The robber entered the Anchor Bank at 150 N. Ludington St. around 3:20 p.m., officials said.
He is described as white, in his late 40s or early 50s, with a dark mustache that may not have been real, according to the release. He was wearing a two-tone, gray Columbia winter coat and blue jeans. He was also wearing a baseball cap with a light-colored brim.
Officials said they do not know if he had a weapon.
Anyone with information on the robber is asked to call the Columbus Police Department at 920-623-5919.
- Pickup truck, car fall through ice on 2 Dodge County lakes
- Man killed after setting off apartment explosion
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Driver of car going 107 mph suspected of drug use, deputies say
- Car reported missing discovered crashed into condo, police say
- Driver who nearly strikes state patrol car charged with 4th OWI, trooper says