MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are investigating an armed robbery that took place in the 500 block of West Mifflin Street Wednesday afternoon.
According to a release, a man with a gun entered the residence and took electronics from the occupant around 2:30 p.m.
Officers looked for the robber in the area of Fisher and Center streets just east of Park Street on the south side.
According to Dane County dispatch, police were considering sending out a reverse 911 call for the area of Fisher and Center streets.
The robber is described as a black male, 5 feet 7 inches tall with a thin build. He was last seen wearing a red T-shirt and blue jeans.
- All Iowa County roads reported as ice covered, hazardous
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need