MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are investigating an armed robbery that took place in the 500 block of West Mifflin Street Wednesday afternoon.
According to a release, a man with a gun entered the residence and took electronics from the occupant around 2:30 p.m.
Officers looked for the robber in the area of Fisher and Center streets just east of Park Street on the south side.
According to Dane County dispatch, police were considering sending out a reverse 911 call for the area of Fisher and Center streets.
The robber is described as a black male, 5 feet 7 inches tall with a thin build. He was last seen wearing a red T-shirt and blue jeans.
- Funding is available to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Crazylegs run/walk to close many downtown streets Saturday
- Dane County to acquire 130 acres along Yahara River
- 4 juveniles suspected of damaging maliboxes in rural Portage, Pardeeville areas