MADISON, Wis. - Police responded to four separate residential burglaries on Langdon Street over the weekend, according to a release.
The first burglary was reported Friday morning after residents in the 200 block of Langdon Street discovered a break-in, officials said.
Three more burglaries were reported Saturday morning, according to the release. Two of the burglaries were reported in the 100 block and the third was in the 200 block.
Officials said in all of the burglaries, electronics and money were stolen.
In two cases, burglars likely got in through unlocked or unlatched doors, according to the release. In the other two cases, the burglars got in through unlocked windows after screens were cut.Madison crime map
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Judge properly moved teen into adult system to protect him
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Hundreds of thousands of candies blanket Dodge County road, sheriff says
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head