MADISON, Wis. - Police responded to four separate residential burglaries on Langdon Street over the weekend, according to a release.
The first burglary was reported Friday morning after residents in the 200 block of Langdon Street discovered a break-in, officials said.
Three more burglaries were reported Saturday morning, according to the release. Two of the burglaries were reported in the 100 block and the third was in the 200 block.
Officials said in all of the burglaries, electronics and money were stolen.
In two cases, burglars likely got in through unlocked or unlatched doors, according to the release. In the other two cases, the burglars got in through unlocked windows after screens were cut.Madison crime map
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement