DARLINGTON, Wis. - The Darlington Police Department is putting residents on notice about the release of a man convicted in 2004 for sexual assault of a child and incest.
Carl J. Knapp is scheduled to be released Tuesday after serving 10 years for his conviction. His victims were females between the ages of 12 and 15.
Knapp will be living at the Lafayette County Jail and released during the day while he seeks work.
He is ordered to have no unchaperoned contact with children, no alcohol and no drugs.
- Downtown homicide victim's roommate: Victim was likely trying to help the man who killed him
- Vet: Quick action saved dog who swallowed nails; Humane Society: 'This is now on our radar'
- State receives $20,000 grant to combat drugged driving
- Janesville police share internet safety tips for parents
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Congress considers removal of FDA oversight to e-cigarettes