DARLINGTON, Wis. - The Darlington Police Department is putting residents on notice about the release of a man convicted in 2004 for sexual assault of a child and incest.
Carl J. Knapp is scheduled to be released Tuesday after serving 10 years for his conviction. His victims were females between the ages of 12 and 15.
Knapp will be living at the Lafayette County Jail and released during the day while he seeks work.
He is ordered to have no unchaperoned contact with children, no alcohol and no drugs.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land