MADISON, Wis. - University of Wisconsin-Madison police ejected 24 people and issued citations during the Badgers football game against BYU Saturday afternoon.
Officials said 20 citations were given for underage drinking, one for obstruction or resisting, two for selling on UW land and one for intentionally contributing to delinquency of a child.
There were 19 ejections without citations, according to a release. Eleven of the ejections were for intoxication.
Officials said 14 of the 24 citations were issued to UW students.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry