MADISON, Wis. - University of Wisconsin-Madison police ejected 24 people and issued citations during the Badgers football game against BYU Saturday afternoon.
Officials said 20 citations were given for underage drinking, one for obstruction or resisting, two for selling on UW land and one for intentionally contributing to delinquency of a child.
There were 19 ejections without citations, according to a release. Eleven of the ejections were for intoxication.
Officials said 14 of the 24 citations were issued to UW students.
- State manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Man scammed out of $4,300 by person claiming to be grandson
- Man stabs girlfriend in neck with scissors, police say
- Fremont woman accused in boyfriend's fatal stabbing is acquitted
- East Towne Mall employee attacked, robbed
- Woman arrested, suspected of abducting her kids