MADISON, Wis. - Madison police say they are investigating a report of shots fired on the city's north side Sunday night that left two vehicles damaged.
Police were called to the 500 block of Northport Drive around 7:40 p.m. Sunday following a report of gunshots.
Police said when officers arrived, they found two vehicles damaged by bullets, along with other evidence of a shooting.
Witnesses told police they reported hearing a woman yelling just before the shots were fired. Witnesses told police the woman walked away from the area just after the shots were fired.
Police said there is no evidence of any injuries following the shooting.
- Uniforms coming to Milwaukee schools
- Messy weather closes schools in southern Wisconsin
- Possible homicide charges for teen driver after man killed in crash
- Man credits Mental Health First Aid for saving co-worker's life
- Adams County woman missing 10 days found safe
- Attorney: Robinson settlement a calculated decision by city's insurer