BELOIT, Wis. - Beloit police are investigating a shooting that reportedly happened Thursday night, according to a release.
Around 6:45 p.m. Beloit police were dispatched to the 500 block of Eighth Street for a report of shots fired, officials said. While investigating the incident, a man showed up at Beloit Memorial Hospital around 7:30 p.m. with a gunshot wound.
The man is being treated for non-life-threatening injuries, and police are investigating to determine of the incidents are related.
- State DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Sun Prairie looks to revamp main corridor
- Zoo euthanizes polar bear that used to be in Madison
- Driver involved in crash suspected of heroin use
- Two people shot at while in car on Madison's east side
- Dick's Sporting Goods windows smashed, teen arrested