BELOIT, Wis. - Beloit police are investigating a shooting that reportedly happened Thursday night, according to a release.
Around 6:45 p.m. Beloit police were dispatched to the 500 block of Eighth Street for a report of shots fired, officials said. While investigating the incident, a man showed up at Beloit Memorial Hospital around 7:30 p.m. with a gunshot wound.
The man is being treated for non-life-threatening injuries, and police are investigating to determine of the incidents are related.
- Bill would limit influence of unions on public project bids
- Dane County inmate who was AWOL 10 days back in custody
- Lawmaker wants Milwaukee County sheriff removed
- State Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- 3 adults, 1 child fall through ice on Sauk County lake
- Woman's purse taken while downtown; man arrested