MADISON, Wis. - Numerous men and women were involved in a large scale fight involving glass bottles and baseball bats, according to Madison police.
Police said they were dispatched to the 1400 block of Theresa Terrace at 12:18 a.m. Sunday, about 30 minutes after the fight occurred.
Investigators said the fight lasted several minutes and included glass bottles being cracked over people's heads, a baseball bat and several punches.
The cause of the fight is under investigation and no arrests have been made, according to police.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land