MADISON, Wis. - Numerous men and women were involved in a large scale fight involving glass bottles and baseball bats, according to Madison police.
Police said they were dispatched to the 1400 block of Theresa Terrace at 12:18 a.m. Sunday, about 30 minutes after the fight occurred.
Investigators said the fight lasted several minutes and included glass bottles being cracked over people's heads, a baseball bat and several punches.
The cause of the fight is under investigation and no arrests have been made, according to police.
- Enbridge says it has no plans for a new Wisconsin pipeline
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- Authorities: Woman fatally shot father and took her own life
- Syrian man who sued Trump brings family to US
- DATCP warns of resurgence of fake IRS calls
- Appeal rejected in death of 2 Janesville motorcyclists