OSSEO, Wis. - Osseo police are investigating after a nearly 2-year-old girl died.
Police responded to a medical emergency call about an unresponsive child early Saturday. Police say CPR already was in progress.
The girl was pronounced dead at Mayo Health System Osseo.
The name of the girl was not immediately released. The Osseo Police Department, the Trempealeau County Sheriff's Department and the county coroner are investigating.
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Stoughton man faces felony 7th OWI