OSSEO, Wis. - Osseo police are investigating after a nearly 2-year-old girl died.
Police responded to a medical emergency call about an unresponsive child early Saturday. Police say CPR already was in progress.
The girl was pronounced dead at Mayo Health System Osseo.
The name of the girl was not immediately released. The Osseo Police Department, the Trempealeau County Sheriff's Department and the county coroner are investigating.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns