OSSEO, Wis. - Osseo police are investigating after a nearly 2-year-old girl died.
Police responded to a medical emergency call about an unresponsive child early Saturday. Police say CPR already was in progress.
The girl was pronounced dead at Mayo Health System Osseo.
The name of the girl was not immediately released. The Osseo Police Department, the Trempealeau County Sheriff's Department and the county coroner are investigating.
- Multiple reports of gunshots heard in Madison Sunday night
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game