OSSEO, Wis. - Osseo police are investigating after a nearly 2-year-old girl died.
Police responded to a medical emergency call about an unresponsive child early Saturday. Police say CPR already was in progress.
The girl was pronounced dead at Mayo Health System Osseo.
The name of the girl was not immediately released. The Osseo Police Department, the Trempealeau County Sheriff's Department and the county coroner are investigating.
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land
- Victims chase suspected burglars with shovel
- Wisconsin school advocates pushing for more money
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely misunderstood
- Shell casings found downtown after shots fired call
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'