WEST ALLIS, Wis. - Police are investigating after the body of a 63-year-old woman was found in a hallway of a West Allis apartment building.
Police were notified of the death about 1:30 p.m. Friday. Officers say the woman lived in the building.
The body will be turned over to the Milwaukee County Medical Examiner's Office to determine a cause of death.
The woman's name was not immediately released. Police are interviewing people to try to determine the circumstances of the woman's death.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash