WEST ALLIS, Wis. - Police are investigating after the body of a 63-year-old woman was found in a hallway of a West Allis apartment building.
Police were notified of the death about 1:30 p.m. Friday. Officers say the woman lived in the building.
The body will be turned over to the Milwaukee County Medical Examiner's Office to determine a cause of death.
The woman's name was not immediately released. Police are interviewing people to try to determine the circumstances of the woman's death.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land