MADISON, Wis. - Madison Police said one man suffered a non-life-threatening gunshot wound to his lower extremities late Tuesday, and police believe it's connected to an incident on the city's south side.
Police found several shell casings at the corner of Taft Street and Buick Street just after 9:30 p.m. Tuesday.
According to police, at the same time, a 39-year-old man showed up at the UW Hospital with a gunshot wound. However, he was unable to provide police with a description of a suspect who did this to him.
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend
- Madison police have video of road rage incident involving a car and bike
- Robbery suspect arrested after stealing purse containing $1
- Mars investigating Skittles said to be intended for cattle