MADISON, Wis. - Madison Police said one man suffered a non-life-threatening gunshot wound to his lower extremities late Tuesday, and police believe it's connected to an incident on the city's south side.
Police found several shell casings at the corner of Taft Street and Buick Street just after 9:30 p.m. Tuesday.
According to police, at the same time, a 39-year-old man showed up at the UW Hospital with a gunshot wound. However, he was unable to provide police with a description of a suspect who did this to him.
- Janesville police investigate first homicide since 2014
- Study shows Wisconsin poverty rate reached new low in 2015
- Jerry Kramer joins honor flight trip to help Vietnam veterans
- Brat Fest carnival to close early Sunday after late night fights
- Car rolls over into residential home's front lawn
- Fort Atkinson man arrested for sixth OWI