MADISON, Wis. - Madison Police said one man suffered a non-life-threatening gunshot wound to his lower extremities late Tuesday, and police believe it's connected to an incident on the city's south side.
Police found several shell casings at the corner of Taft Street and Buick Street just after 9:30 p.m. Tuesday.
According to police, at the same time, a 39-year-old man showed up at the UW Hospital with a gunshot wound. However, he was unable to provide police with a description of a suspect who did this to him.
- Fire on Johnson Street causes $10,000 worth of damage, officials say
- Evansville school staff to discuss security with police after attempted stabbing
- Driver in fatal crash arrested for 3rd OWI in 8 days
- Madison could be home to Amazon's new headquarters
- Badgers to open 2018 football season with a Friday night game
- Murder defendant convicted after skipping trial