MADISON, Wis. - Madison Police said one man suffered a non-life-threatening gunshot wound to his lower extremities late Tuesday, and police believe it's connected to an incident on the city's south side.
Police found several shell casings at the corner of Taft Street and Buick Street just after 9:30 p.m. Tuesday.
According to police, at the same time, a 39-year-old man showed up at the UW Hospital with a gunshot wound. However, he was unable to provide police with a description of a suspect who did this to him.
- Madison police recommend charges in fatal Highway 30 crash
- Deputies: Dane County inmate goes AWOL
- Accidental Goodwill donation makes its way back to owner
- Crews sent to 3-car crash on East Washington Avenue
- Car accident on eastbound beltline backs up traffic
- Newly renovated Milton Public Library reopens