GREEN BAY, Wis. - Green Bay police have released the names of a husband and wife found dead in a home.
Police say the bodies of 49-year-old Michael Carroll and his 52-year-old wife, Kyung "Kim" McCoy, were lying on a bedroom floor when officers arrived at the west side home Thursday. Police said there were no obvious signs of trauma to the bodies.
Authorities still don't know the cause of death.
Brown County Medical Examiner Al Klimek told WLUK-TV (http://bit.ly/U6ItnO ) on Friday it could take more than two weeks for complete autopsy results to be returned.
- Research indicates correct breast examination techniques are widely understood
- Shell casings found downtown after shots fired call
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam