GREEN BAY, Wis. - Green Bay police have released the names of a husband and wife found dead in a home.
Police say the bodies of 49-year-old Michael Carroll and his 52-year-old wife, Kyung "Kim" McCoy, were lying on a bedroom floor when officers arrived at the west side home Thursday. Police said there were no obvious signs of trauma to the bodies.
Authorities still don't know the cause of death.
Brown County Medical Examiner Al Klimek told WLUK-TV (http://bit.ly/U6ItnO ) on Friday it could take more than two weeks for complete autopsy results to be returned.
- Lowell Elementary School closed due to flooding, officials say
- District: Some Janesville school bus routes canceled because of slippery roads
- Local Wisconsin man remembers meeting Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Parents of girl charged in 'Slender Man' stabbing speak out
- 6-year-old girl buys birthday gifts for children in need
- Woman's self-written obituary goes viral