MADISON, Wis. - Madison Police Department officials have identified the two men who allegedly robbed the Anchor Bank at 216 Cottage Grove Road Monday morning.
Officials said Juan L. Plunkett, 40, approached the teller at the Anchor Bank before 9 a.m. while Walter L. Johnson, 25, sat nearby inside the bank.
No weapons were seen.
Johnson has been arrested on a probation hold and MPD will be recommending he be charged with party to a robbery crime, according to a release.
Anyone with information on Plunkett's whereabouts is asked to call Madison Area Crime Stoppers at 608-266-6014.Madison crime map
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs