MADISON, Wis. - Madison Police Department officials have identified the two men who allegedly robbed the Anchor Bank at 216 Cottage Grove Road Monday morning.
Officials said Juan L. Plunkett, 40, approached the teller at the Anchor Bank before 9 a.m. while Walter L. Johnson, 25, sat nearby inside the bank.
No weapons were seen.
Johnson has been arrested on a probation hold and MPD will be recommending he be charged with party to a robbery crime, according to a release.
Anyone with information on Plunkett's whereabouts is asked to call Madison Area Crime Stoppers at 608-266-6014.Madison crime map
- Sun Prairie looks to revamp main corridor
- Zoo euthanizes polar bear that used to be in Madison
- Driver involved in crash suspected of heroin use
- Two people shot at while in car on Madison's east side
- Dick's Sporting Goods windows smashed, teen arrested
- Dog recovering after eating nails wrapped in hot dogs; Police look for person who left them