MADISON, Wis. - Madison Police Department officials have identified the two men who allegedly robbed the Anchor Bank at 216 Cottage Grove Road Monday morning.
Officials said Juan L. Plunkett, 40, approached the teller at the Anchor Bank before 9 a.m. while Walter L. Johnson, 25, sat nearby inside the bank.
No weapons were seen.
Johnson has been arrested on a probation hold and MPD will be recommending he be charged with party to a robbery crime, according to a release.
Anyone with information on Plunkett's whereabouts is asked to call Madison Area Crime Stoppers at 608-266-6014.Madison crime map
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash